<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13676297\x26blogName\x3dOur+Thoughts\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://devilgyrl-cannonfodder.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://devilgyrl-cannonfodder.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5132548262038002154', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Our daily thoughts about things going on around us.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Blogs We Check Out

TMI Tuesday Fun
  • #1
  • #2
  • #3
  • #4
  • #5
  • #6
  • #7
  • #8
  • #9
  • #10
  • #11


  • Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
    Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

    Image hosting by Photobucket Site Meter

    Powered for Blogger
    by Blogger templates

    Our Thoughts

    Wednesday, December 14, 2005
    Lurkers
    I recently was reading a blog that I frequent, and this person called out all the "lurkers". So now I feel it is time to do the same here. It is time for you all to speak up. Now I am also guilty of "lurking", but I started tonight with her post about this, and started jumping in there with everyone else, and left a comment. But don't just do it here, start trying to do it everywhere you "lurk". Have a great night, and I look forward to seeing who all pops in to say hello.

    Hi Kim - Thanks for de-lurking yourself to my blog, and I'm flattered to see I'm on your blogroll.  

    _____________________

    YOu are very welcome. I have found so many blogs that I enjoy reading on a daily basis. I actually found yours tonight through another that I read daily. Great stuff, and thanks for stopping by.  

    _____________________

    Who'd have know you read the turd I write?
    Now I gotta go put up a link for y'all.  

    _____________________

    I actually enjoy "the turd you write". It is quite the mixture of being very serious, and at the same time being very hilarious.  

    _____________________

    I am a lurker.  

    _____________________

    I just popped by! I don't lurk! I NCIS!  

    _____________________

    Well then this wasn't aimed at you. This is mostly for those that come in and read on a daily basis, and just nod in agreement/disagreement with what is being said, and just carry on with there day. This isn't for those who just popped in today. Although all feed back is welcomed here.  

    _____________________

    Post a Comment